- don't crowd others - if an individual is enjoying some personal time - alone - leave them alone!
- keep your kids in reach - which usually means building sandcastles down by the water.
- pay attention to the social grouping already started at the beach/park and place yourself accordingly.
- clean up after yourself. Leave the space as clean as or cleaner than you found it. Politely remind an offender that they may have forgotten something if they attempt to leave without picking up their mess.
- confine noise to your own space - that means your guitar Romeo. Although, I think I'd prefer the guitar over the annoying cell phone conversation.
- mind your cigarette smoke, the direction of the wind, and pick up your butts - they're garbage too.
- if you are alone, do notice who is around you for safety's sake. If you're doing a quick jaunt to the washroom don't feel embarrassed to politely ask your neighbour if they'd keep an eye on your blanket (take your valuables) let them know you'll be right back. Of course, do the same when they ask you.
- don't relieve yourself in the bushes just off the sidewalk. Really.
- if you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie and wipe the seatie.
- don't feed the sea gulls!
10 Do's and Don'ts for the Beach or the Park
Please come visit me on Instagram , Facebook and Etsy . April 2016 - In French they say, 'Je suis fatigué'. Fatigué is a ...
There are The 85 Ways to Tie a Tie , three of which you should know for your thin ties. The Four-in-Hand knot is the best way to...
1. The classic - useful in front of a picture or large window 2. For a long narrow space 3. The right angle creates its own domain in...