- silk should feel smooth
- high-quality ties, constructed from three pieces of fabric, should lie perfectly flat, without bumps or ripples.
- make sure the bar tack is securely attached and on straight - detail, details!
- pull on the back slip stitch - one that has been sewn on correctly helps maintain the shape of the tie and gathers together when pulled
- hold the tie over your hand and let it fall. The narrow end should fall directly in the middle of the wide end
Tip of the Week - How to Choose the Best Tie
Please come visit me on Instagram , Facebook and Etsy . April 2016 - In French they say, 'Je suis fatigué'. Fatigué is a ...
There are The 85 Ways to Tie a Tie , three of which you should know for your thin ties. The Four-in-Hand knot is the best way to...
1. The classic - useful in front of a picture or large window 2. For a long narrow space 3. The right angle creates its own domain in...