As you know November 17th was the launch of Google's venture into the world of fashion. A very smart venture - think it'll turn over more revenue than Ad Sense ;-)
I've set up my page so let's 'follow' each other.
My feedback so far:
- I don't like the terms 'Love' and 'Hate' to choose my preferences, or the word 'Silhouette' to describe style/design.
- I'd like to be able to rearrange the 'cover' photos on my home page by dragging and dropping.
- I don't like that I can't control comments.
- I don't like being slotted into a defined 'style'. Users should be able to create their own - that's why mine is empty.
- Why no menswear?
- Jewelry please
- I can only email or share on Twitter. Does this forecast the same thing to you as it does to me?
Merchant Help Center - List Your Products on Boutiques.com