Pan seared sea scallops, sauteed garlic prawns and spinach, avocado, and grapefruit salad. Paired with an Italian Pinot Grigio.
- Rinse and pat dry the scallops.
- Heat 2-3 tbsps of oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Once the oil is on the verge of smoking, gently place the scallops in the pan.
- Do not touch the scallops or the pan. Let them sit.
- After about 2 minutes lift up an edge of a scallop to see if it's browned. If so, flip it over.
- Cook the other side for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a plate and serve immediately.