How to look good in the heat
Well, now don't I wish it was humid here...
Bill Cunningham captured some wonderful shots of stylish men holding their own in New York City's humidity. Remember my summer business formal post I did for Daniel back in January? Review it here.
My choices for best looks:
1. cotton poplin suit - btw now is a good time to get a classic one on sale.
2. the red pants - one of my girlfriends dated a guy who wore red pants. We called him 'Pirate of Red Pants'. He now works at some posh London fashion school and I don't.
3. pocket square, carnation and spectator shoes - how stylishly late 30s.
4. midnight black aviators - no comment necessary.
5. I want to see what he's going to wear the pinstripe pants with. This is a man who knows how to utilize his wardrobe.
6. leather gloves - age spots on hands are no laughing matter - start protecting early - French cuffs - no you don't look pretentious.