Skip to main content
12 Steps to Have Great Skin
- keep it clean
- water in the morning
- cleanser at night
- lotion instead of cream - cream clogs your pores as it's heavier.
- shower spray is good for the face - stand close and enjoy.
- suntan lotion everyday - spf 30
- face massage - try a Japanese face massage or do one on yourself.
- face acupuncture - I've done this a few times. If I was rich I'd go all the time - it feels that good.
- keep ear, nose and unruly eyebrow hair under control. Read Sarah's tips on easy eyebrow grooming - good for men and women.
- eat plenty of orange colored fruits and vegetables - they contain Vitamin A - one of the skin's most important rejuvinators. For others see here.
- keep coffee, alcohol, late nights, and pharmaceuticals to a minimum - they either dehydrate or puff up the face.
- drink two litres of water a day.