6 Things to Do in BC before I Die
Not that I'm planning on departing any time soon, I just don't like the term bucket list.
I was born and raised in the Lower Mainland and there are things that I've always wanted to do but haven't gotten around to.
Come to think of it, I can now see four of these six from my balcony. Nothing like a daily reminder.
- Ride in one of those really big tug boats
- Tour the BC Sugar Refinery
- Hike up The Lions/Sisters
- Tour the Mascot gold mine in Hedley
- Go to Haida Gwaii
- Tour the Port of Vancouver at night