- arrange for your pets, plants and lawn
- arrange to have your mail and newspaper held at the post office or collected by a friend
- empty the refrigerator and turn it to low (you'll be surprised by your low bill)
- leave a house key with a friend
- lock all doors, windows and car
- notify your neighbours of your absence and how to reach you
- reconfirm your airline ticket and other reservations
- set a light timer
- turn off your computer
- leave a copy of your id/passport with a close friend or relative
- tell your loved ones you love them and you're going to miss them
How to Prepare for a Trip
Please come visit me on Instagram , Facebook and Etsy . April 2016 - In French they say, 'Je suis fatigué'. Fatigué is a ...
There are The 85 Ways to Tie a Tie , three of which you should know for your thin ties. The Four-in-Hand knot is the best way to...
1. The classic - useful in front of a picture or large window 2. For a long narrow space 3. The right angle creates its own domain in...