Thanks to my public servant holidays, I have the summers off and thus, have the apartment and meal time regimes to myself. My summer noms consist of:
- peanut butter and banana rice cakes or roll ups
- soda water
- Tropix smoothies from the Anchor Eatery
- iced coffee
- almonds and dried cranberries
- Yves veggie dogs (piggies in a blanket because I roll them in a wrap)
stacy reynaudQuite a high fat diet now that I look at it in black and white. Oh well, as they say, 'It's good fat.'
Once Fall kicks around I find comfort in chowing down strictly on:
- coconut oil baked yam fries
- hot almond milk with matcha
- mashed ginger yams
- hot almond milk with black strap molasses
- Papier mâché - aka plain oatmeal
- stove popped coconut oil, agave and cayenne popcorn
- cold-pressed juice - I like my juice room temperature and don't do smoothies in the Fall/Winter because they're too cold.
Hey, are you on Instagram? I finally am and you can find me here.