Top 9 Interiors Trends For 2009
All your personalities, including some you'll meet for the first time, will come together in 2009. Open up and let your home reflect you.
What's old is new again for 2009.
- fine art taxidermy and curiosities influenced by Polly Morgan or Gwen Roch
- wallpaper inspired by William Morris or Suzy Hoodless' Hothouse for Osborne and Little
- boldly painted vintage Baroque mirrors on black walls
- found objects and anonymous portraits
- industrial artifacts such as those at Get Back Inc.
- reworked vintage commodes and wardrobes in the style of Anna James' Verona/Romeo and Juliet collection or Moissonnier's Louis XV
- juxtaposition - Mid-Century meet Rococo
- tufted furniture
Parlour at Albert Gallatin House, Sacramento
image Library of Congress