- Bend over, shake your head so all your hair hangs down.
- Run a comb over it to smooth out any bubbles.
- Still bending over, grab all your hair and pull it to the top of your head.
- Wrap an elastic around it. Don't pull your hair through into a ponytail.
- Stand up straight. Gently pull as much hair as you can but don't pull it all the way through the elastic.
- Smooth out any bubbles.
- Pull through whisps you want framing your face.
- Gently push on the top of the hair creating a doughnut shape.
- Bobby pin the doughnut down around the edges.
- Hairspray and smooth with the palm of your hand. Pay close attention to the back.
The Updo - 1979 vs 2009