Tacones are the new wraps. I know, I know...
What you need:
1/4 chopped fresh dill
1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
1 cup plain gelatin free yogurt (Liberté or Olympic)
3 tbsp no fat mayo
2 limes, juiced
Your choice of filling. We used 1/2 lb oven baked salmon
2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil or grape seed oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 pkg whole grain tortillas, Persian flat bread or pita bread cut into triangles
1 cup fresh pea shoots
1/2 cup radish cut into matchstick pieces
1/4 cup dill-mint yogurt
What you do:
1. Whisk all the ingredients for the dill-mint yogurt together. Left overs can be refrigerated for 3-4 days and used for veggie or chip dip.
2. Rub oil over salmon and season with salt, pepper, lemon juice and a little dill. Place salmon on tin foil and place on a baking sheet.
3. Bake salmon in a 375 oven for 15-20 minutes. The salmon should flake smoothly with a fork.
4. Place a blob of dill-mint yogurt, pea shoots, and radish on each piece of flatbread, tortilla or pita triangle.
5. Add cooked salmon.
6. Fold bottom of bread/tortilla up, hold down with your thumb while you make a cone out of it. To cheat you can stick a tooth pick in to keep it together just warn whomever you're feeding.
I had mine with Lindemans Framboise Lambic.