If you needed a reason to buy Halloween candy that's currently on sale here's one. Plus, you can freeze it and save it for Christmas!
This is so easy to make even the bartender (me) can do it!
What you need:
1 lb bitter sweet chocolate chips
3 Skor bars smashed into irregular pieces
8 peanut butter cups broken into wedges
1/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
Lots of M&Ms or Smarties
What you do:
1. Line a 12x10 inch baking pan with tin foil
2. Stir chocolate chips in a medium saucepan over low heat until melted and warm (not hot)
3. Pour chocolate onto foil and spread to 1/4 inch thickness
4. Sprinkle with smashed Skor bars, peanut butter cups and nuts making sure all pieces touch melted chocolate
5. Scatter M&Ms or Smarties over melted chocolate. I chose blue ones, however, by the reaction I received from the finished product one would've suspected they were the green ones.
6. Chill bark until firm - about 45 minutes
7. Peel off foil and cut into large irregular pieces