Pull yourself up by your boot straps because this season is all about boots.
Whether you're grabbing the ubiquitous Beatle boot, the vintage combat or the city over boot you can't go wrong.
Here are my eight picks for Fall Winter 2008: (for Spring/Summer 2009 click here)
2. Ann Demeulemeester - Ms. Demeulemeester has made a name for herself with her womens' boots, now it's the guys turn! Go to her site for more pics.
3. N.D.C. (nom de code) - made by hand. Known as everyone's best kept shoe secret, ndc give distressed a whole new name.
4. Vintage Combat - you survived Lollapalooza '92 thanks to these babies so get them out and polish them up,
5. Diet Butcher Slim Skin - the 'bizarrely brilliant' Japanese line to keep your eyes open for.
6. The City Overboot - Marc Jacobs' men have their rubbers on.
7. Vintage Biker - if you prefer leather over rubber.
8. The Beatle boot - always a classic and perfect for the Dior 19 cm raw denim
If you enjoyed the post please spread the love.