The design, style and architecture blog of Stacy Reynaud.
Design Lover - Greta Magnusson Grossman
estimate $3000 - $4000 result $11,250 estimate $3000 - $4000 result $11,875 estimate $1000 - $1500 result $5000 estimate $2000 - $3000 result $15,000
I would've liked to have been there while this bidding war was going on. Greta Magnusson Grossman was a contemporary of Eames, Schindler and Neutra but her work never garnered the same attention, until perhaps now.
The Four-in-Hand knot is the best way to tie a narrow tie as it has a small knot. A knot favored by James Bond and a recommended tie knot forshort men, the four-in-hand is a small knot with a distinctive elongated, asymmetric shape. I've embedded a Four-in-Hand knot how-to video below or you can view it here.
How To Tie The Four-in-Hand Knot The Small knot or Oriental knot is a simple yet lesser-known thin tie knot. This knot will not self-release, thereby being unfavorable for those who get hot under the collar. It's a symmetric knot that gets bigger as the tie gets thicker. These tie knots work best with loom ties or silk knit narrow ties. How To Tie The Oriental Knot The Half Windsor knot is larger than the Four-in-Hand knot and works best with light and medium we
1. The classic - useful in front of a picture or large window
2. For a long narrow space
3. The right angle creates its own domain in a small space
4. Practical for a larger living space
5. Smaller cocktail tables give a lighter look
6. Works well in large open plans or a fairly small room
7. An optional arrangement for smaller spaces
8. An arrangement for a room too small for a full sized sofa